Allen West (4/18/14) wrote a top ten list of reasons to vote for a liberal “progressive”. While funny to normal, cognitively intact people, it will probably strike leftists as offensive. That’s okay. We all have a right to be offended.
Col. Allen West
Col. West says he can only take credit for number 10 but hopes we “get a kick out of the other nine as well”.
10. Vote Democrat because you can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. Vote Democrat because you believe oil company’s profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15 percent isn’t.
8. Vote Democrat because you believe the government will do a better job of spending the money you earn than you would.
7. Vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. Vote Democrat because you’re way too irresponsible to own a gun, and know that your local police are all you need to protect yourself from murderers and thieves. You’re also thankful you have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. Vote Democrat because you’re not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. Vote Democrat because you think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. Vote Democrat because you believe businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. Vote Democrat because you believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. You think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us and want us destroyed, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.