Socialism is a failed experiment. As a result, citizens must be tricked into accepting socialism in small pieces. When citizens have been sufficiently lulled, the rest can be completed by gentle or not-so-gentle force. When that force occurs, socialism becomes communism.
For all those who are currently pushing America toward socialism due to their supposed hatred of capitalism, several problems exist.
Michele Hickford (Allen West.com, 5/26/15) has outlined the six conundrums of socialism in the United States.
- America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
So, America is at the stage of its development in which a large number of citizens have been duped into believing they are incapable of anything without the government “equalizing” everything for them. They have become what Stalin called “useful idiots” in service of promoting socialism/communism.
As Khrushchev stated, America would be defeated from within. When Americans are incapable of seeing the obvious inconsistencies outlined above, the nation is well on the way to destruction.