Despite the fact that Obama was twice voted into office by Americans, he and his stooges continue to say America is racist. In part that may be their worldview. But it is also one source of their power. It has worked to shut up opponents for a long time. Community organizers have used the concept of “race is power” for decades. But now the tactic is getting old. It is time to take the power back from the users of race. Here is a brief list of methods to do just that.
- Smile serenely when they pull out the race card and don’t react at all.
- Smile serenely and say, “Oh, I’m sorry. That approach doesn’t work anymore. Please try another.”
- Smile serenely and say, “I am sorry. I just don’t believe that people of color are as shallow as you are trying to make them.”
- Smile serenely and say, “The worst of all bigots are the bigots of low expectation. It is my hope you are not one of THOSE PEOPLE.”
- Smile serenely and say, “If you hadn’t just played the race card, what would you be saying right now?”
- And finally, smile serenely and say, “Once you are done blaming I would like for us both to start naming the real issues we are facing. Issues that include past slavery (where people were brought here to procreate and work), past segregation, divisive leaders protecting their own wallets and power, and entitlements that have produced generations of government dependents, criminals, and haters. And lets not forget the issue of whites inflicted with white guilt and thereby enabling others through low expectation. Now for your list.
Image by Georgia Democratic Party